This is an ‘every little bit helps’ project. It’s a mountain being climbed one small step (painting) at a time, so no matter how small, every person supporting it makes a difference.
If you’d like to help you could consider:
– Buying a painting.
View available paintings by artist or by tag using the links in the right hand navigation bar. Every one is an original so when it’s gone, it’s gone.
If there’s a particular theme you would like painted, drop me a note and I will let you know what’s possible.
We will mail paintings anywhere in the world, but please be aware that we use standard mail. If you want a painting sent tracked or insured, please let me know as there may be an additional charge.
– Subscribe to our blog to get updated new.
– Follow us on Facebook to see new paintings as they are completed and published.
– Spread the word. 1000 is a big number so we need many clicks to be able to reach our goal for the charity. Please pass on our web address, Like our Facebook page, and follow us on Twitter (shares and retweets gratefully accepted as often as possible)
– Feedback. Comments and feedback are not only welcome, they are actively encouraged! I suspect I’ll need encouragement and motivation from time to time during this journey.
– Other Artists. If you’re an artist and would like to get involved, we’d love to have your paintings in the collection. Artists will be included and they will receive full credit for their works. All paintings should be on postcard size (4 inches by 6 inches) watercolour paper. We will provide the mounting. Exact sizes for mounting are:
Paper size: 110 x 158mm (preferred)
Aperture Size: 92 x 143mm
Drop us an email for details of where paintings should be sent for inclusion in the project. Please ensure that have permission from the image originator for the work to be sold on RWB if you do wish to submit a painting done as part of a challenge or inspired by a painting done by another artist.